Milk kefir grains have become a massive rage amongst the natural health community. It is a very potent source of probiotics and nutrients and offers many health benefits. We at Happy Live Cultures are committed to providing our customers with premium quality milk kefir grains. All our milk kefir grains are organic, GMO-free, 100 % genuine, pure, live and gluten-free. Our milk kefir is unique because it is made with milk kefir grains and not the powdered kefir culture.
ORGANIC MILK KEFIR GRAINS (Original)
MILK KEFIR GRAINSProduct on sale
Premium Quality Milk Kefir Grains ( Big Sized Grains)Product on sale
We at Happy Live Cultures are excited to know you are considering adding this incredible probiotic to your daily routine. We make it very easy and smooth for you to source milk kefir grains. In addition, we offer everything you will need to start making your own milk kefir at home easily.
Learn more about milk kefir grains and how Happy Live Culture’s milk kefir grains differ from others.
(FREE: Double mesh strainer, Instruction manual & courier service)
ORDER NOW SAME DAY DELIVERY WITHIN BANGALORE
HOW TO ORDER
1. We ship all over India.
2. We accept order over Whatsapp / Email.
2. Payment to be done through Google Pay / PayTm / Bank Transfer while ordering. Please share complete address details through WhatsApp.
3. On receipt of payment, we ship within 24 hours (same or next working day) and share the consignment copy with tracking details.
4. Our starter Kefir grains or Kombucha Scoby will be live and active upto 18 days in the parcel. It will reach within 2-5 days based on your location. If it does not reach before 18th day from the date of dispatch, we will send a replacement on 19th day. The courier tracking will be online.
5. We pack starter in the BPA free pet bottles with sealed air tight cap.
- Starter Kit includes Organic Milk Kefir Grains. (Includes FREE Double mesh strainer)
- Re-usable heirloom kefir grains
- Multiplies over a period of time when properly fed and taken care.
- We send kefir grains soaked in milk through courier. The grains will be fresh, active and healthy upto 12 days in transit.
- Courier will reach within 3 – 4 working days.
HOW DO WE SEND THE KEFIR GRAINS TO YOU?
- We send by courier within same or next working day
- We pack the milk kefir grains in a food safety plastic container mixed with milk to be nourished in transit.
- The kefir grains will be safe in packing for 12 days, the courier will reach within 2-5 working days anywhere in India.
- Once you receive you it, unpack it carefully, strain the kefir grains using the strainer and add to the fermenting jar with 200-400 ml of room temperature milk already added.
- Ferment for 24 hours and separate the kefir milk and kefir grains following the instructions.
We offer genuine and traditional kefir grains which has been organically grown from original grains using traditional methods with whole fat organic milk. Our whole family enjoy the fermented kefir drink on a daily basis, right from our elders to our children at home. We meticulously feed and gently handle the grains to give you the best quality. We ferment in a clean equipment and smoke free home and never contact with metal or any sort of chemicals.
Traditional milk kefir grains includes more than 35 strains of healthy bacteria’s including Lactic acid bacteria (Lactobacillus delbrueckii bulgaricus Lactococcus lactis lactis, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus casei pseudoplantarum, Lactobacillus helveticus, and Lactobacillus brevis), and Acetic acid bacteria too. Yeasts varieties include Saccharomyces, Torulopsis, and Kluyveromyces.
- Clean Glass Jar (Jar mouth to be wide enough to put your fingers/scrubber to wash thoroughly)
- A plastic/nylon strainer (Double mesh nylon strainer is best to separate the grains and ready kefir milk.)
- Kitchen Towel / Close knit cloth (To avoid house flies and dust)
- Rubber Band (To tighten the cloth covering the jar mouth)
- Plastic/wooden Spoon ( to separate the grains and kefir milk while seiving)
- Organic Kefir Grains
- 250- 1000 ml of full fat milk (Pasturised milk can be directly used without boiling, if you are using raw milk from the local vendor, you should boil it and cool it before using)
Preparation Method of Milk Kefir Grains
- Pour fresh milk over your kefir grains in a clean glass jar. We suggest you not fill your jar all the way to the brim of the jar.
- Give a gentle stir to the milk and kefir grains using plastic spoon.
- Cover the jar mouth securely with clean kitchen cloth and secure with the rubber band.
- Place the jar in a warm and well ventilated place in your kitchen until the kefir is cultured.
- Start checking your kefir at about 12 hours. It can take 24 hours or more to get your kefir to set the way you like it. Use your eyes and your nose: if your kefir has separated a bit, thickens, and smells tangy and yeasty, it’s probably done.
- Now, you can separate the kefir milk and kefir grains using the strainer and plastic spoon.
- You can repeat the process for next batch by place kefir grains directly into a fresh, clean jar and pour new milk on top. Leave on the counter to immediately start another batch.
What is milk kefir grains?
Milk kefir is a fermented probiotic beverage that is known for its healthful properties. Milk Kefir grains are essentially symbiotic colonies of bacteria and yeast in a protein and polysaccharide matrix. The bacteria and yeast feeds on sugars and multiplies in millions. These are small gelatinous white balls used to make milk kefir. Kefir grains appear like cauliflower clusters. Milk Kefir grains ferment milk by breaking down the lactose into lactic acid and other beneficial components. It is highly nutritious and healthy. Milk kefir has a complex flavour, slightly effervescent with a creamy and sour taste, and alcoholic attributes. Kefir grains are not typical grains and are gluten-free. Kefir grains are combined with the milk and stored in a warm place to culture, and thus kefir beverage is produced. Traditionally, milk kefir is manufactured using cow, ewe, buffalo, sheep or goat’s milk. However, coconut milk, almond milk, nut milk or soy milk can also be used.
Kefiran found on the surface of milk kefir grains is highly advantageous. The grains become gooey and slightly slimy because of kefiran. Milk kefir is a fermented probiotic beverage that is known for its healthful properties. Studies have shown consuming milk kefir grains offer a diverse range of health benefits, including improved immune systems, improved digestion, cancer prevention, lower blood pressure and cholesterol, and reduced asthma and allergies. In addition, it has anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, and anti-tumour properties.
Good bacterial strains of Kefir
Good bacterial strains are essential for our health. Milk kefir grains have good bacteria, just like yoghurt. In fact, there are many probiotic bacteria found in kefir products. Traditional milk kefir grains have more than 35 strains of healthy bacteria.
Some of the bacteria included are:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. Bulgaricus
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Lactobacillus helveticus
- Streptococcus thermophilus
- Lactococcus lactis
- Lactobacillus kefiranofaciens and leuconostoc species.
Lactobacilli in kefir exist in varying concentrations and are the bacteria responsible for the synthesis of the polysaccharide kefiran.
In addition, kefir also contains yeast strains that metabolise lactose.
These yeast strains include:
- Kluyveromyces lactis
- Kluyveromyces marxianus
- Saccharomyces Fragilis.
It also provides yeast strains that do not metabolise lactose, such as Torulaspora delbrueckii, Saccharomyces cerevisiae and Kazachstania unispora.
Why our kefir grains are different from others
At Happy Live Cultures, we offer genuine and traditional milk kefir grains. These grains are organically grown from original grains using conventional methods with whole fat organic milk. Here are how our milk kefir grains differ from others:
- Quality Guaranteed
Happy Live Culture delivers fresh and alive milk kefir grains. Moreover, they are of exceptionally high quality.
- Premium Organic Grains
Our milk kefir grains are pure, organic and live. Happy Live Culture never dries or stores the kefir grains in the fridge. We ship the grains to you fresh sealed in a food-grade container with five-layer protection.
- Healthy Probiotics
We at Happy Live Cultures feed our kefir grains fresh milk every day. In addition, we cultivate our grains carefully so that they have plenty of healthy bacteria strains.
- Premium Kefir Grains
Our milk kefir grains are pure, GMO-free, 100% organic, gluten-free and 100% genuine. We are FSSAI registered.
HOW TO CONSUME KEFIR MILK (SUGGESTIONS)
- We personally feel kefir tastes best consumed in a smoothie. Sour fruits (such as mangoes, kiwi, raspberries or strawberries) pair well with the tanginess of the kefir. You can add a bit of maple syrup or organic honey to even out the tartness.
- You can also use kefir as a Indian traditional buttermilk substitute.
Important note: If you aren’t used to drinking kefir, you might want to start slowly to allow your body to get accustomed to the extra probiotics.
Benefits of Milk Kefir Grains
Kefir is high in nutrients and probiotics. In addition, milk kefir is very beneficial for gut health and improves digestion. It has become a rage amongst the natural health community because of the several benefits it offers. Several benefits of milk kefir grains are as follows:
- Milk kefir grains are an excellent source of many nutrients. They contain calcium, proteins and vitamins. They also contain bioactive compounds, including peptides and organic acids.
- Milk kefir is a more powerful probiotic beverage than yoghurt. Kefir is a much more potent source of probiotics in comparison to other fermented dairy products.
- Milk kefir is renowned for its potent antibacterial properties. Probiotic Lactobacillus kefiri and kefiran found in milk kefir grains provide protection against harmful bacteria.
- Milk kefir grains are a good source of calcium, helps improve bone health, and minimise the risk of osteoporosis. In addition, full-fat kefir contains vitamin K2. Both these nutrients are beneficial for bone health.
- Kefir is believed to protect against cancer. Kefir stimulates your immune system and reduces tumour growth, and thus helping fight cancer.
- The probiotics in milk kefir grains help treat various digestive problems. Milk kefir helps restore the balance of good bacteria in your gut. It improves digestion.
- Milk kefir is low in lactose and thus well tolerated by people with lactose intolerance.
- Regularly consuming kefir beverages may reduce allergic reactions and asthma symptoms.
- Milk kefir helps lower blood pressure and reduces bad cholesterol.
- Milk Kefir helps cure acne.
Why is Milk Kefir best Probitic
Before knowing about kefir, are you troubling your intestine by taking improper food? The troubled intestines give signals to the brain and the troubled brain will give signals to your gut, indeed the brain and the gastrointestinal system are intimately connected. The very common reasons for all health issues are from the improper digestive system. Poor digestion can lead to several complications, including vitamin deficiency, fatigue, bloat and constipation.
Generally, people gain weight by eating a lot of carbs. Indeed carbs are essential energy fuel for life to sustain. But naturally we need to eat a variety of foods to get different vitamins, minerals and nutrient-rich food including fruits, vegetables, lean meats, fish, whole grains, dairy, legumes, nuts, and seeds.But Instead, Inadequate or excessive intake of imbalanced food with nutrition deficiency, and an unsophisticated lifestyle – make health more complicated and becomes the reason for all health problems.
Need not to worry, “Milk kefir provides a lot of health benefits” The kefir probiotics drink stands unique, and does magnificent transformations in digestion and healing your gut. Kafir is good bacteria that help the digestive system. But taking a kafir supplement and craving for junk food, chocolate, donuts will not give any results! The supplement of kefir probiotics can only help to get the desired results by improving the digestion system and by making better use of what you eat and keep you healthy.
Where to buy milk kefir grains
You can buy premium quality milk kefir grains at Happy Live Cultures. We deliver milk kefir grains all over India. Moreover, we provide you with all details on how to make kefir. We also give you a detailed instruction manual. So, check out our milk kefir grains collection and buy a milk kefir starter kit today.
Call us to know more about our milk kefir grains. To place orders, you can either call us or WhatsApp us.
WE DELIVER KEFIR & KOMBUCHA SCOBY ALL OVER INDIA
YOU CAN CALL US OR WHATSAPP TO PLACE YOUR ORDER:
KOMBUCHA SCOBYProduct on sale
COCONUT KEFIR GRAINSProduct on sale
WATER KEFIR GRAINSProduct on sale
MILK KEFIR GRAINSProduct on sale
Disclaimer : The information on our website is not purposed to replace professional medical diagnosis, treatment or even advice. You should always consult a qualified healthcare professional with questions about any medical condition. The information provided is not a substitute for medical or psychological treatment.
Always seek the guidance of a qualified health provider before making any adjustments to medications or treatments or when starting new medications or treatments. The Food and Drug Administration or any official accredited government food safety regulators have NOT evaluated statements contained herein. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Happylivecultures.in (Matru Probiotic Cultures) does not accept any responsibility for any harm or loss from the information provided and products offered on this website which may result from failure to consult with the appropriate health authorities, and readers are solely responsible for the risk of any such injuries that may arise from these circumstances. All information is provided for informational purposes only.
“Good Health Starts From Strong Gut.”— Darshan Saravana