Shipping for all the Products.
Order Now get Door Step.
You can always talk to our Ferments & Dietitians if any doubts.
Dispatch within 6 Hours
Trusted Payments Gateway.
Problem with our product ?
Replaced if not working.
Buy Big Sized Milk Kefir Grains
Often referred to as the ‘Grains of the Prophet’, Kefir grains have been used to make Kefir milk. This fermented milk has been a staple for the people residing in the Northern Caucasus mountains, Russia. Kefir milk is known for its healthy properties offering oodles of health benefits to those who consume it, including a strong immune system, good digestive system, prevention of cancer, reduced allergies and asthma, low cholesterol, and healthy blood pressure.
Why Purchase Our Big Sized Milk Kefir Grains?
- Big sized kefir grains are easy to maintain, the separation of grains after fermentation is simple. The smaller ones may slip through the strainer mesh, and you will loose it eventually, but big ones will not pass through the mesh.
- The big-sized milk kefir grains offered by us have been organically grown from traditional kefir grains imported from their place of origin. Which allows us to grow big-sized kefir milk grains so you can have premium quality milk kefir grains to further grow and consume in your family.
- Our big-sized milk kefir grains have been cultured organically using green grass-fed cow’s milk. This ensures in giving the kefir grains a special flavour and enhances the health benefits of our big-sized milk kefir grains.
- To preserve the size and quality of the grains, we feed them regularly. Our kefir grains are grown and produced at our sterilised and well-sanitised facility using clean equipment.
- We do not use any chemicals to grow our big-sized milk kefir grains. They are never frozen or dried; instead, they are packed carefully in containers and shipped to you alive.
- You receive high-quality big-sized milk kefir grains free of artificial sweeteners or chemicals and have a lifetime stock of kefir grains to prepare healthy and delicious kefir milk drinks.
Composition of Milk Kefir Grains
Milk kefir grains are bacteria and yeast covered in a layer of polysaccharides and protein matrix. The polysaccharide matrix is a construction of complex sugars that takes place in the process of fermentation. It comprises 26% of the entire weight of the kefir grain. A large part of it is fibre, but a small part of milk sugar is also present in it. The polysaccharide matrix entirely consists of proteins that are made from milk casein. The protein present in it the milk kefir grains make up 13% of the grain. Probiotics, yeasts, acetic acid bacteria, and lactic acid bacteria are also entrenched in the polysaccharide and protein matric. Some parts of kefir grains also contain water. Some studies also revealed that kefir grains have stored vitamins in them. They have a mechanism that allows them to store things for a long time, so mineral boosts are carried forward to the next batch of kefir grains.
Benefits of Big Sized Milk Kefir Grains
Our big-sized milk kefir grains are a powerhouse for probiotics, acetic acid bacteria, yeast, and lactic acid bacteria. These probiotics can survive in hot temperatures and freezing conditions and still bounce back to their health. Studies reveal they can sit in milk for up to 3 years and still retain all their health benefits. These populate the intestines with a strong polysaccharide matrix and offer immense health benefits. Eating milk kefir grains allow lactose allergic individuals to reap the benefits of probiotics.
Some benefits that our big sized milk kefir grains offer include
- Improves digestion
Kefir milk made from milk kefir grains is known to help digestion. They are rich in probiotics which help in balancing gut health and improve digestion. Probiotics change the composition of the gut’s bacteria. In other words, the metabolic activity of the existing bacteria in the gut is altered. The good bacteria take over the intestine and prevent the bad bacteria from multiplying and causing infection in the gut. The fermentation process breaks down the lactose present in milk, and some evidence suggests that people who are lactose intolerant may be able to consume it. However, it is best that lactose-intolerant individuals, those diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome or inflammatory bowel syndrome, consult their health practitioner before consuming milk kefir.
- Antibacterial Properties
‘Lactobacillus kefiri’ is a special probiotic that is unique to kefir. This probiotic is known to protect against infections. It also helps in the prevention of the growth of certain harmful bacteria such as Helicobacter, Salmonella, E.Coli, etc. A specific carbohydrate known as ‘kefiran’ has antibacterial properties.
- Promotes Bone Health and Lowers Risk of Osteoporosis
Presence of sufficient calcium in the body promotes bone health. Kefir milk is a rich source of not just calcium but K2, an essential vitamin that is known to improve bone density and minimize the risk of bone fractures. K2 activates a certain protein which keeps the mineral bound to our bones, thereby fortifying it.
- Reduces inflammation
Several diseases, including arthritis, are caused because of inflammation in the body. Kefir contains immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory effects, which can help in reducing inflammation in the body. It is also known to be helpful in protecting against cancer. Probiotics reduce tumor growth (abnormal cells that cause cancer). A study revealed that kefir reduced 56% of human breast cancer cells.
Where to Buy Authentic Big Sized Milk Kefir Grains?
Big Sized Milk Kefir Grains are available for sale with us. You can buy these special sized big milk kefir grains from us and then prepare your own special kefir milk from it. One purchase from us gives you access to high-quality big milk kefir grains. We specialise in selling organically prepared big milk kefir grains across India. We also send you the details on how to use the big milk kefir grains to prepare kefir milk and further grow it for next usage. To learn more details about our premium big milk kefir grains, Visit our website or call us on the mentioned details.