Shipping for all the Products.
Order Now get Door Step.
You can always talk to our Ferments & Dietitians if any doubts.
Dispatch within 6 Hours
Trusted Payments Gateway.
Problem with our product ?
Replaced if not working.
ORGANIC MILK KEFIR GRAINS
(FREE: Double mesh strainer, Instruction manual & courier service)
ORDER NOW SAME DAY DELIVERY WITHIN BANGALORE
HOW TO ORDER
We accept order over Online /Whatsapp / Email.
1. We ship all over India.
2. Payment to be done through Google Pay / PayTm / Bank Transfer while ordering. Please share complete address details through WhatsApp.
3. On receipt of payment, we ship within 24 hours (same or next working day) and share the consignment copy with tracking details.
4. Our starter Kefir grains or Kombucha Scoby will be live and active upto 18 days in the parcel. It will reach within 2-5 days based on your location. If it does not reach before 18th day from the date of dispatch, we will send a replacement on 19th day. The courier tracking will be online.
5. We pack starter in the BPA free pet bottles with sealed air tight cap.
- Starter Kit includes Organic Milk Kefir Grains, to culture upto 300ml of milk daily.1 tea spoon , (Includes FREE Double mesh strainer)
- Re-usable heirloom kefir grains
- Multiplies over a period of time when properly fed and taken care.
- We send kefir grains soaked in milk through courier. The grains will be fresh, active and healthy upto 12 days in transit.
- Courier will reach within 3 – 4 working days.
HOW DO WE SEND THE KEFIR GRAINS TO YOU?
- We send by courier within same or next working day
- We pack the milk kefir grains in a food safety plastic container mixed with milk to be nourished in transit.
- The kefir grains will be safe in packing for 12 days, the courier will reach within 2-5 working days anywhere in India.
- Once you receive you it, unpack it carefully, strain the kefir grains using the strainer and add to the fermenting jar with 200-400 ml of room temperature milk already added.
- Ferment for 24 hours and separate the kefir milk and kefir grains following the instructions.
- Clean Glass Jar (Jar mouth to be wide enough to put your fingers/scrubber to wash thoroughly)
- A plastic/nylon strainer (Double mesh nylon strainer is best to separate the grains and ready kefir milk.)
- Kitchen Towel / Close knit cloth (To avoid house flies and dust)
- Rubber Band (To tighten the cloth covering the jar mouth)
- Plastic/wooden Spoon ( to separate the grains and kefir milk while straining )
- Organic Kefir Grains
- 250- 300 ml of full fat milk (Pasteurized milk can be directly used without boiling, if you are using raw milk from the local vendor, you should boil it and cool it before using)
Preparation Method of Milk Kefir Grains
- Pour fresh milk over your kefir grains in a clean glass jar. We suggest you not fill your jar all the way to the brim of the jar.
- Give a gentle stir to the milk and kefir grains using plastic spoon.
- Cover the jar mouth securely with clean kitchen cloth and secure with the rubber band.
- Place the jar in a warm and well ventilated place in your kitchen until the kefir is cultured.
- Start checking your kefir at about 12 hours. It can take 24 hours or more to get your kefir to set the way you like it. Use your eyes and your nose: if your kefir has separated a bit, thickens, and smells tangy and yeasty, it’s probably done.
- Now, you can separate the kefir milk and kefir grains using the strainer and plastic spoon.
- You can repeat the process for next batch by place kefir grains directly into a fresh, clean jar and pour new milk on top. Leave on the counter to immediately start another batch.
100% CULTURED & ORGANIC GRAINS
- Live Bigger sized Grains (High Quality Grains)
- Cultured with organic milk (Green grass fed cows milk)
- No artificial sweeteners added
- Kefir grains & Kefir drinks to Nutritionists and Doctors
- Build Immunity & Fights Allergy
- We provide service all over India
- We are FSSAI Registered
- We are SSL Certified
- We use organic products during the process of fermentation
- We provide Free Double mesh strainer, Instruction, E-Book & Courier Charges
- We provide best quality grains in the market with extra good bacterial strains
- We pack it air tight with five layer protection
- If any questions or queries you can contact us: 8762683236
HOW TO CONSUME KEFIR MILK (SUGGESTIONS)
- We personally feel kefir tastes best consumed in a smoothie. Sour fruits (such as mangoes, kiwi, raspberries or strawberries) pair well with the sour of the kefir. You can add a bit of maple syrup or organic honey to even out the tartness.
- You can also use kefir as a Indian traditional buttermilk substitute.
Important note: If you aren’t used to drinking kefir, you might want to start slowly to allow your body to get accustomed to the extra probiotics.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF KEFIR MILK
⦁ kefir is more beneficial than yogurt
⦁ kefir is rich source of nutrition and also improves lactose intolerance and boosts vital energy’s ⦁ Kefir improves gut and digestive system and balances the appetite
⦁ kefir strengthens bones and lower the risk of osteoporosis
⦁ kefir workout for weight loss and lower the risk of obesity
⦁ kefir improves skin and helps for anti aging fitness
⦁ kefir may help you to get rid of asthma
⦁ kefir improves digestive system and helps to cure irritable bowl system
⦁ kefir improves immune system and fight against infection and allergies
⦁ kefir improves gut health and aligns the digestive organs
⦁ kefir is good remedy to cure acne
⦁ kefir may reduce insulin resistance and lower the risk of diabetes
⦁ kefir controls blood pressure and reduce bad cholesterol
⦁ kefir is rich in calcium protein vitamin b12 vitamin k and biotin
⦁ kefir helps in stress management and other anxiety issues
Why is milk kefir good and what are their benefits?
Before knowing about kefir, are you troubling your intestine by taking improper food? The troubled intestines give signals to the brain and the troubled brain will give signals to your gut, indeed the brain and the gastrointestinal system are intimately connected. The very common reasons for all health issues are from the improper digestive system. Poor digestion can lead to several complications, including vitamin deficiency, fatigue, bloat and constipation.
Generally, people gain weight by eating a lot of carbs. Indeed carbs are essential energy fuel for life to sustain. But naturally we need to eat a variety of foods to get different vitamins, minerals and nutrient-rich food including fruits, vegetables, lean meats, fish, whole grains, dairy, legumes, nuts, and seeds.But Instead, Inadequate or excessive intake of imbalanced food with nutrition deficiency, and an unsophisticated lifestyle – make health more complicated and becomes the reason for all health problems.
Need not to worry, “Milk kefir provides a lot of health benefits” The kefir probiotics drink stands unique, and does magnificent transformations in digestion and healing your gut. Kafir is good bacteria that help the digestive system. But taking a kafir supplement and craving for junk food, chocolate, donuts will not give any results! The supplement of kefir probiotics can only help to get the desired results by improving the digestion system and by making better use of what you eat and keep you healthy.
Benefits of milk kefir:
Milk kefir is hygienic nutrition, rich in calcium, protein and B vitamins.
Milk Kefir provides digesting protein called casein, Casein is a type of protein present in dairy products such as cheese, milk, yogurt which is specific when it comes to digestion.
Milk Kefir helps to lose excess weight because Kefir products digest very slowly, Kefir is Low in calories and fat, this fermented milk beverage fits into most diets – it means that it keeps full for longer. This also means that eating less for the next meal, resulting in a significant weight loss over time.
Milk kefir may contain up to 61 different microorganisms, builds up much more sources of probiotics than many other fermented dairy products like yogurt.
Milk Kefir probiotics has potent antibacterial properties which are believed to protect against infections.
Milk kefir can improve bone health, Milk kefir is a dairy product, of good nutrition, which is an excellent source of calcium, and full-fat dairy kefir also contains vitamin K2.
Milk kefir can also lead to improvements in various digestive diseases.
Milk Kefir may Improve allergy and asthma Symptoms.
Traditional milk kefir grains includes more than 35 strains of healthy bacteria’s including Lactic acid bacteria (Lactobacillus delbrueckii bulgaricus Lactococcus lactis lactis, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus casei pseudoplantarum, Lactobacillus helveticus, and Lactobacillus brevis), and Acetic acid bacteria too. Yeasts varieties include Saccharomyces, Torulopsis, and Kluyveromyces.
WE DELIVER KEFIR & KOMBUCHA SCOBY ALL OVER INDIA
YOU CAN CALL US OR WHATSAPP TO PLACE YOUR ORDER:
Disclaimer : The information on our website is not purposed to replace professional medical diagnosis, treatment or even advice. You should always consult a qualified healthcare professional with questions about any medical condition. The information provided is not a substitute for medical or psychological treatment.
Always seek the guidance of a qualified health provider before making any adjustments to medications or treatments or when starting new medications or treatments. The Food and Drug Administration or any official accredited government food safety regulators have NOT evaluated statements contained herein. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Happylivecultures.in (Matru Probiotic Cultures) does not accept any responsibility for any harm or loss from the information provided and products offered on this website which may result from failure to consult with the appropriate health authorities, and readers are solely responsible for the risk of any such injuries that may arise from these circumstances. All information is provided for informational purposes only.
“Good Health Starts From Strong Gut.” — Darshan Saravana