QUANTITY: 1 Kombucha scoby with 1/2 cup Kombucha Starter, Free Shipping any where in India.
1 KOMBUCHA SCOBY WITH 1/2 CUP KOMBUCHA STARTER
Kombucha is a trendy fermented probiotic tea that is becoming increasingly popular. This nutritious drink is full of probiotics and antioxidants. It is beneficial for your gut health, helps prevent infections, promotes positive mental health, reduces cholesterols, promotes liver health, and manages Type 2 diabetes. This nutritious drink can be easily brewed at home with fresh and healthy Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria and Yeast (SCOBY).
Happy Live Cultures provides you with pure and natural SCOBY that is great for brewing kombucha at home. You can easily buy kombucha SCOBY starter tea online through us and start brewing kombucha at home. In addition, we offer everything you will need to start making your own kombucha SCOBY at home easily.
Learn more about kombucha SCOBY and how Happy Live Culture’s kombucha SCOBY differs from others.
Kombucha is a fermented probiotic health drink which helps to improve our gut bacteria and yeast, detox our system and boost our immune system. It is an fermented drink made with green or black tea.
ORDER NOW SAME DAY DELIVERY WITHIN BANGALORE
HOW TO ORDER
1. We ship all over India.
2. We accept order over Whatsapp / Email.
2. Payment to be done through Google Pay / PayTm / Bank Transfer while ordering. Please share complete address details through WhatsApp.
3. On receipt of payment, we ship within 24 hours (same or next working day) and share the consignment copy with tracking details.
4. Our starter Kefir grains or Kombucha Scoby will be live and active upto 18 days in the parcel. It will reach within 2-5 days based on your location. If it does not reach before 18th day from the date of dispatch, we will send a replacement on 19th day. The courier tracking will be online.
5. We pack starter in the BPA free pet bottles with sealed air tight cap.
- Starter Kit includes Kombucha Scoby to ferment minimum 1 liter per batch.
- We offer Kombucha Scoby disk soaked in fermented Kombucha Tea through courier. The Scoby will be fresh, active and healthy upto 15 days in transit.
HOW DO WE SEND THE KOMBUCHA SCOBY TO YOU?
- We send by courier within same or next working day
- We send the started culture in a pouch safely packed.
- The Kombucha will be safe in packing for 15 days, the courier will reach within 2-5 working days anywhere in India.
100% CULTURED & ORGANIC GRAINS
- Live Bigger sized Grains (High Quality Grains)
- Cultured with organic milk (Green grass fed cows milk)
- No artificial sweeteners added
- Kefir grains & Kefir drinks to Nutritionists and Doctors
- Build Immunity & Fights Allergy
- We provide service all over India
- We are FSSAI Registered
- We are SSL Certified
- We use organic products during the process of fermentation
- We provide Free Double mesh strainer, Instruction, E-Book & Courier Charges
- We provide best quality grains in the market with extra good bacterial strains
- We pack it air tight with five layer protection
- If any questions or queries you can contact us: 8762683236
- Clean Glass Jar (Jar mouth to be wide enough to put your fingers/scrubber to wash thoroughly)
- Kitchen Towel / Close knit cloth (To avoid house flies and dust)
- Rubber Band (To tighten the cloth covering the jar mouth)
(FOR 1 LITER BATCH) (PROPORTIONATELY YOU CAN INCREASE THE VOLUME OF THE BATCH)
- 1 Kombucha Tea scoby + Starter Tea
- 1 Liter Drinking Water
- 2 Tablespoon Organic Black or Green Tea Leaves or 2 Bags of Tea Leaves
- 4 Tablespoon Sulphurless Sugar
- Rubber band
- Breathable Cloth to cover
- Boil the water in a vessel, remove the vessel from the stove and add tea leaves or dip the tea bags and let it remain.
- Add the sugar and dissolve it.
- Allow the brewed tea to rest until the tea reaches the room temperature.
- Pour the clear tea (without any leaves, residue or tea bag) to the glass jar, make sure the tea should not reach the brim of the jar.
- Place the Kombucha scoby disk and pour the starter tea, allow some space between the brim and tea.
- Cover the mouth of the jar with clean cloth and fasten with rubber band to avoid insects.
- Place the jar in a well ventilated room, away from children and sunlight.
- Ferment for minimum 7 days for a light taste of Kombucha tea, maximum 15 days for a stronger taste. You can notice a layer of Scoby (baby scoby) produced on the surface of the tea, wait until the baby scoby gets firm and you smell a pleasant aroma of fermentation.
- Once you are ready to take out fermented tea, save the mother scoby and baby scoby along with sufficient starter tea for next batch.
- Bottle the fermented Kombucha tea and store in fridge for consumption. You can also flavor the tea with mint leaves, basil leaves, ginger, lemon pieces, berries etc.,. after bottling.
What is Kombucha?
Kombucha is a fermented drink with a unique flavour and incredible health benefits. This sweet, fizzy drink is yellow-orange in colour and has a little sour taste. It is made from bacteria, yeast, sugar and tea. For making kombucha, sweetened green or black tea is fermented with SCOBY.
SCOBY is mostly round, dense, opaque and rubbery with a mild, vinegar-like smell. SCOBY’s dish-like structure is comprised of a type of insoluble fibre called cellulose. This large, rubbery, floppy disk of bacteria and yeast is loaded with antioxidants, probiotics and B vitamins.
To make kombucha, SCOBY is added into sweetened green or black tea. It is then allowed to ferment. The large, floppy, rubbery SCOBY grows to cover the surface of your fermenting brew. The SCOBY breaks down the sugar in tea and turns it into alcohol, acids and carbon dioxide. This process results in a fizzy drink with a slightly tangy, sweet, mildly effervescence and vinegar-like taste. Kombucha is made from sweetened tea and thus contains caffeine.
During the process of fermentation, the bacteria and yeast break down tea’s sugar or starch into acid or alcohol, and this is how the drink gets its fizzy and tangy taste. In addition, the yeast breaks down the sugar in the tea during fermentation and releases probiotic bacteria. After fermentation, it becomes carbonated.
As a result of fermentation, the concentration of probiotics increases in kombucha, which is good for your gut health. Moreover, consuming kombucha reduces your cholesterol levels, enhances immunity, aids in weight loss. In addition, Kombucha has detoxifying properties, and consuming kombucha regularly helps in eliminating toxic chemicals present in the body.
Good Bacterial Strains in Kombucha SCOBY
The exact microbial composition of kombucha varies and depends on the inoculum source for the tea fermentation. However, some bacteria and yeast strains are found in all kombucha.
The bacterial strains found in kombucha are as follows:
The yeast strains found in kombucha are:
Kombucha also contains various nutrients, specifically various acids and esters such as gluconic acid and acetic acid.
Why Is Our Kombucha SCOBY Different From Others
At Happy Live Cultures, we offer genuine and traditional kombucha SCOBY. Our kombucha SCOBY is pure and natural and made using bacteria, yeast, sugar and tea. Here is how our kombucha SCOBY differs from others:
- Quality Guaranteed
Happy Live Culture delivers fresh and alive kombucha SCOBY. Moreover, they are of exceptionally high quality.
- Premium Natural SCOBY
Our kombucha SCOBY is pure, organic and live. Happy Live Culture offers kombucha SCOBY disks soaked in fermented kombucha tea. We ship the starter culture fresh and active to you in a food-grade airtight container with five-layer protection.
- Healthy Probiotics:
Happy Live Cultures kombucha SCOBY is full of healthy and beneficial probiotics. In addition, we use organic products during the fermentation process.
- Premium Kombucha Tea Starter Culture
Our kombucha SCOBY starter culture is pure, GMO-free, 100% organic, gluten-free and 100% genuine. We are FSSAI registered.
Benefits of Kombucha SCOBY
Kombucha is rich in probiotics and offers many nutritional and health benefits. Kombucha promotes a great immune system to better bowel movements. SCOBY breaks down sugar during the fermentation process and releases probiotic bacteria, which offers many health benefits. The health benefits of kombucha are as follows:
- Gut Health
Kombucha, a refreshing drink, is rich in probiotics. The probiotic bacteria improve gut health and help the body maintain a healthy community of microorganisms. Probiotics found in kombucha help in treating diarrhoea, irritable bowel syndrome and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Infection Risk
On fermenting, kombucha produces acetic acid that has antimicrobial properties. It helps prevent infections and fights a range of bacteria.
- Mental Health
Kombucha is rich in probiotics and consuming it helps promote positive mental health. In addition, kombucha has an anti-inflammatory effect which helps alleviate some symptoms of depression.
- Heart Diseases
A study found that kombucha helps in reducing cholesterol levels linked to heart disease in rats. Moreover, probiotic-rich drinks reduce cardiovascular disease risk.
- Liver Health
Kombucha is rich in antioxidants that help in fighting molecules in the human body that can damage cells. In addition, research has found that kombucha helps in protecting against drug-induced liver damage in animals. Kombucha can promote liver health and reduce liver inflammation.
Where To Buy Kombucha SCOBY
You can brew your own kombucha with our SCOBY starter culture. You can buy premium quality kombucha SCOBY at Happy Live Cultures. We sell certified organic, natural and pure SCOBY. In addition, we carefully age our starter tea to make sure you have a successful and healthy brew. We deliver kombucha SCOBY starter culture all over India. Moreover, we provide you with all details on how to make kombucha and happily assist you along the way. We also give you a detailed instruction manual. So, check out our kombucha SCOBY collection and buy a kombucha SCOBY starter tea kit today.
Call us to know more about our kombucha SCOBY. To place orders, you can either call us or WhatsApp us.
Kombucha Tea contains high quantity of good bacteria and yeast, and it will be acidic in nature (healthful lactic acid, pH around 3-5) Few of them with low immunity will react differently, so we would advice everyone to start this drink in low quantity (1 or 2 spoons per day to start for 2-3 days), if you are comfortable you can increase the quantity gradually over a period of time.
Kombucha is not recommended for children under 5, pregnant women, lactating women and people who had surgery.
WE DELIVER KEFIR & KOMBUCHA SCOBY ALL OVER INDIA
YOU CAN CALL US OR WHATSAPP TO PLACE YOUR ORDER:
Disclaimer : The information on our website is not purposed to replace professional medical diagnosis, treatment or even advice. You should always consult a qualified healthcare professional with questions about any medical condition. The information provided is not a substitute for medical or psychological treatment.
Always seek the guidance of a qualified health provider before making any adjustments to medications or treatments or when starting new medications or treatments. The Food and Drug Administration or any official accredited government food safety regulators have NOT evaluated statements contained herein. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Happylivecultures.in (Matru Probiotic Cultures) does not accept any responsibility for any harm or loss from the information provided and products offered on this website which may result from failure to consult with the appropriate health authorities, and readers are solely responsible for the risk of any such injuries that may arise from these circumstances. All information is provided for informational purposes only.
“Good Health Starts From Strong Gut.”— Darshan Saravana