You can make your own diary-free water kefir probiotic rich drink, water kefir and fruit juice kefir at your home by purchasing organic kefir starter grains online from us!
Water kefir grains helps you to prepare carbonated kefir drink using pure water and sweetner like jaggery powder, coconut sugar or raw cane sugar. You can also prepare fantastic tasting coconut water kefir, fruit juice kefir, and flavored delicious beverages.
ORGANIC WATER KEFIR GRAINS
(FREE: Double mesh strainer, Instruction manual & courier service)
ORDER NOW SAME DAY DELIVERY WITHIN BANGALORE
HOW TO ORDER
1. We ship all over India.
2. We accept order over Whatsapp / Email.
2. Payment to be done through Google Pay / PayTm / Bank Transfer while ordering. Please share complete address details through WhatsApp.
3. On receipt of payment, we ship within 24 hours (same or next working day) and share the consignment copy with tracking details.
4. Our starter Kefir grains or Kombucha Scoby will be live and active upto 18 days in the parcel. It will reach within 2-5 days based on your location. If it does not reach before 18th day from the date of dispatch, we will send a replacement on 19th day. The courier tracking will be online.
5. We pack starter in the BPA free pet bottles with sealed air tight cap.
- Package contains Gluten free water kefir grains & FREE Double Mesh Strainer.
- Size of the grains – 2mm to 5 mm.
- These grains can be used to ferment jaggery, sugar, fruit juices, and tender coconut water.
- Kefir grains are reusable and grows well provided the right feed and atmosphere.
- 2 tablespoon kefir grains can ferment upto 1/2 liter daily.
- We send by courier safely packed, the grains will be fresh, active and healthy upto 15 days in transit.
- The courier will reach within 4-5 working days from the date of dispatch.
HOW DO WE SEND THE KEFIR GRAINS TO YOU?
- We send by speed post / courier within same or next working day
- We pack the water kefir grains in a food safety plastic container mixed with jaggery to be nourished in transit.
- The kefir will be safe in packing for 15 days, the courier will reach within 2-5 working days anywhere in India.
- Once you receive you it, unpack, strain the water kefir grains and add to the fermenting jar with 200-500 ml of room temperature water and jaggery/sugar solution.
- Ferment for 24 hours and separate the kefir water and kefir grains following the instructions.
100% CULTURED & ORGANIC GRAINS
- Live Bigger sized Grains (High Quality Grains)
- Cultured with organic milk (Green grass fed cows milk)
- No artificial sweeteners added
- Kefir grains & Kefir drinks to Nutritionists and Doctors
- Build Immunity & Fights Allergy
- We provide service all over India
- We are FSSAI Registered
- We are SSL Certified
- We use organic products during the process of fermentation
- We provide Free Double mesh strainer, Instruction, E-Book & Courier Charges
- We provide best quality grains in the market with extra good bacterial strains
- We pack it air tight with five layer protection
- If any questions or queries you can contact us: 8762683236
- Clean Glass Jar (Jar mouth to be wide enough to put your fingers/scrubber to wash thoroughly)
- A plastic/nylon strainer (Double mesh nylon strainer is best to separate the grains and ready kefir milk.)
- Kitchen Towel / Close knit cloth (To avoid house flies and dust)
- Rubber Band (To tighten the cloth covering the jar mouth)
- Plastic/wooden Spoon ( to separate the grains and kefir milk while seiving)
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR 1/2 LITER BATCH
- Water Kefir Grains
- 500 ml of drinking water
- 3-4 Tablespoon of Organic sugar / Jaggery Powder
Preparation Method Of water Kefir
- Add 1/2 liter of drinking and 3-4 tablespoon of sugar/organic jaggery powder to the jar and stir well.
- Place the water kefir grains in the sweet water.
- Cover the jar mouth securely with clean kitchen cloth and secure with the rubber band.
- Place the jar in a well ventilated place in your kitchen until the kefir is cultured, minimum for 24-48 hours. You can smell sourness, tastes bit vinegary and sweetness reduced.
- Now, you can separate the water and kefir grains using the strainer and plastic spoon.
- You can repeat the process for next batch by place kefir grains directly into a fresh, clean jar and pour sweet water.
KEFIR HEALTH BENEFITS
⦁ kefir is more beneficial than yogurt
⦁ kefir is rich source of nutrition and also improves lactose intolerance and boosts vital energy’s
⦁ Kefir improves gut and digestive system and balances the appetite
⦁ kefir strengthens bones and lower the risk of osteoporosis
⦁ kefir workout for weight loss and lower the risk of obesity
⦁ kefir improves skin and helps for anti aging fitness
⦁ kefir may help you to get rid of asthma
⦁ kefir improves digestive system and helps to cure irritable bowl system
⦁ kefir improves immune system and fight against infection and allergies
⦁ kefir improves gut health and aligns the digestive organs
⦁ kefir is good remedy to cure acne
⦁ kefir may reduce insulin resistance and lower the risk of diabetes
⦁ kefir controls blood pressure and reduce bad cholesterol
⦁ kefir is rich in calcium protein vitamin b12 vitamin k and biotin
⦁ kefir helps in stress management and other anxiety issues
WE DELIVER KEFIR & KOMBUCHA SCOBY ALL OVER INDIA
YOU CAN CALL US OR WHATSAPP TO PLACE YOUR ORDER:
Disclaimer : The information on our website is not purposed to replace professional medical diagnosis, treatment or even advice. You should always consult a qualified healthcare professional with questions about any medical condition. The information provided is not a substitute for medical or psychological treatment.
Always seek the guidance of a qualified health provider before making any adjustments to medications or treatments or when starting new medications or treatments. The Food and Drug Administration or any official accredited government food safety regulators have NOT evaluated statements contained herein. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Happylivecultures.in (Matru Probiotic Cultures) does not accept any responsibility for any harm or loss from the information provided and products offered on this website which may result from failure to consult with the appropriate health authorities, and readers are solely responsible for the risk of any such injuries that may arise from these circumstances. All information is provided for informational purposes only.
“Good Health Starts From Strong Gut.”— Darshan Saravana